- preparation time: 1 hour and 20 min
- warmes Gericht
- needs time
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Cut the pumpkin in two halves and take out the seeds and fibre. Sprinkle 2 tbs olive oil and whole cane sugar over the cut side of the pumpkin and cover loosely with foil. Bake the pumpkin in the oven for 50 min to an hour.
In a large soup pot heat the remaining olive oil, add the onions and cook for about 2 min until translucent. Add garlic, ginger, cumin and coriander and stir with a wooden spoon until the flavors come out. After the pumpkin is baked in the oven, scoop the flesh out of the thick shell and add to the soup pot with water and bring to boil. Add wine and coconut cream and cook on medium heat for about 10 min. Mix with a blender until smooth, to attain a thinner consistency just add a bit more water.
Add salt and serve with pumpkin seeds and pumpkin oil.
- 1 pumpkin ca. 2 kg
- 4 tbs Rapunzel olive oil, fruity, extra virgin
- 2 tbs Rapunzel Rapadura whole cane sugar
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbs ginger, minced
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tbs coriander
- 1.5 l water (or add more water for a thinner consistency)
- 200 ml Rapunzel white wine Grigio DOC Venezia
- 50 g Rapunzel coconut cream
- 1 tbs Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt