For the dressing: Heat the vinegar, water, sugar and salt in a small pot for up to 1 minute until the sugar has completely dissolved. Then remove from heat and add garlic paste, chili flakes and sesame oil. Let cool, then add the lime peel and juice. Mix well till incorporated.
For the noodles: Heat the frying oil in a large pan and fry the aubergine cubes until golden brown. Then place them in a colander, sprinkle with Gomasio and let sit to drain.
Cook buckwheat spaghetti according to instructions on the package, then drain and rinse briefly and let drip off a bit. Mix the warm pasta with the dressing, mango, aubergine, soy beans edamamé, half of the coriander and the onion. Finally top with gomasio, the blanched almonds and the rest of the herbs and onions before serving.
For 2-3 servings
For the Dressing:
- 80 ml Rapunzel White wine vinegar
- 40 ml water
- 1 ½ tbs Rapunzel Cristallino raw cane sugar HIH
- ½ tsp Rapunzel Herb salt
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1tbs Rapunzel Sesame oil virign
- shaved peal and juice of one lime
- 3-6 tbs Rapunzel frying oil
- 2 small aubergines, cut in cubes
- 2 tbs Rapunzel Gomasio
- 250 g Rapunzel buckwheat spaghetti
- 1 mango, cut in stripes or 100g soft mangos
- 1 tin Rapunzel soy beans edamamé, rinsed
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut in thin rings
- 50 g Rapunzel almonds blanched, Europe, copped