- preparation time: 40 minutes
- soaking time: 1 hour
- baking time: 45 min
Preheat the oven to 175 C.
For the filling: Add all ingredients to the food processor and mix to create a smooth and creamy filling.
For the base: Mix the linseed flour with the water until all lumps have disappeared, set aside. Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. Now add the oil, almond milk, and linseed flour mixture. Knead into a smooth dough and roll out as thin as possible. Grease the tart mold with a little oil and place the dough in the form and press down. Remove the overhanging dough with a scissor or knife. Poke a few holes with a fork across the bottom. Bake at 175 ° C for 15 minutes and then remove from the oven.
In the meantime clean the asparagus and simmer for about 5 - 8 min. until al-dente. Pour the filling mixture over the base and top with asparagus and tomatoes. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for another 30 - 40 min. (until the bottom is crispy). Let the tart cool and serve with fresh wild garlic.
For the tart base:
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel linseed flour
- 6 tbsp filtered water
- 50 g Rapunzel Almond flour
- 250 g buckwheat flour
- 3/4 tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 3 1/2 tbsp Rapunzel olive oil extra virgin
- 5 tbsp almond milk
- 170 g (soaked for at least 1 hour) Rapunzel Cashew kernels
- water for soaking
- 120 ml water (more if needed)
- 3 tbsp Rapunzel yeast flakes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 5 Rapunzel dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 can Rapunzel chickpeas canned
- 1 tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt