all recipes Main Dishes
Broccoli pasta with almond sauce
Pour sultanas with 100ml of boiling water and set aside. Boil Rosini according to the instructions on the packaging, drain and collecting 100 ml of water.
Clean the broccoli and cut into florets. Heat oil in a frying pan, fry broccoli over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add 50 ml of the noodle water and cover covered with mild heat for about 3-6 minutes until firm.
Clean the peppers, remove seeds and puree with tomatoes, almonds and approx. 40 ml pasta noodle water. Risoni, mix sultanas with soaking water, olives and capers under the broccoli. Mix in the tomato and almond sauce and stir in the remaining pasta water if necessary. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
- 20 g Rapunzel sultanas
- 150 g Rapunzel Risoni
- 500 g of broccoli
- 1 red hot pepper
- 100 ml of water, boiling
- 40 g Rapunzel dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 30 g Rapunzel almond butter
- 4 tbsp Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- 40 g Rapunzel Kalamata olives violet, without stone in brine
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel Capers in olive oil
- Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine
- 4 stalks of parsley, roughly chopped