Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
Mix dates, peanut butter, tahini, water, salt and melted cocoa butter in a blender. Pour mass into a bowl and mix buckwheat (depending on your preference: uncooked or soaked), cashewnuts and chia seeds under with a wooden spoon. Transfer everything on the baking tray and press firmly into the pan. Give melted chocolate evenly over. Toss optional toppings like goji berries, coconut chips, chia seeds or hemp seeds over. Let cool in refrigerator for 3 hours. Cut in squares and serve.
Bars keep well in the fridge or freezer. A perfect quick and healthy snack.
For about 12 bars
- 12 Rapunzel dates, pitted
- 6 tbs Rapunzel original peanut butter crunchy
- 2 tbs Rapunzel tahini (sesame spread) with salt
- 50 g Rapunzel melted cocoa butter, Hand in Hand
- 5 tbs Wasser
- 1 Pr. Rapunzel sea salt iodized
- 3 tbs Rapunzel chia seeds
- 280 g Rapunzel buck wheat
- 80 g Rapunzel cashews
- 200 g melted Rapunzel bittersweet baking chocolate