- Preparation time: 40 min.
Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, ginger, chilly and garlic and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the squash, the vegetable broth and water. Cover and simmer until the squash is very tender, about 15 minutes. Puree and season the soup, and simmer for 5 minutes to blend the flavours. Optional: garnish with Kale Chips, pumpkin oil or pumpkin seeds for serving.
- 2 tbs Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbs ginger, minced
- 1 tsp fresh chilly, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small butter squash, peeled, seeded and hard fibre removed
- 3 tbs Rapunzel soup broth, with yeast
- 1 l water (add more for a thinner consistency)
- ½ tsp rosemary fresh
- ½ tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt