Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate completely in a bowl set over a pan with boiling water; add sugar, vanilla powder and salt and optionally coconut oil for a softer consistency.
Pour per coin one tablespoon of chocolate sauce (about 15 g)on the parchment paper. Top with dried fruits and nuts and let cool off in refrigerator for one hour. Store in a glass container.
for the chocolate coins:
- 200 g Rapunzel semisweet couverture
- 3 tsp Rapunzel coconut palm sugar
- 1 pinch Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- 1 pinch Rapunzel atlantic sea salt fine
- optional: 1 ½ TL Rapunzel coconut oil or 3 g Rapunzel cocoa butter mild 1435020,9
- Use any kind of dried fruits, nuts and seeds as desired like:
- 1 tsp Rapunzel candied orange peel without sugar, diced
- 1 tsp Rapunzel candied lemon peel without sugar, diced
- 2 Rapunzel dates without pit Deglet Nour, cut into thin rings
- 1 tbs Rapunzel almond slivers
- 2 tbs Rapunzel cashew kernels crushed
- 2 Rapunzel whole sweet apricots, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbs Rapunzel sultanas
- 1 tbs Rapunzel hemp seeds peeled