Cook pasta as instructed on packaging. Drain the water and let cool.
Halve the avocados and cut them into thin strips. Use a mixer and pulse till the avocados, pesto, cashew spread, lemon juice, olive oil, water, salt and pepper turns into a creamy dressing.
Let the dried tomatoes drain and cut them into thin strips. Let the Kalamata olives drain and cut the Mozzarella into small pieces. Wash the baby spinach.
Fill the containers with the avocado pesto dressing, pasta, mozzarella, tomatoes, olives, pine nuts and baby spinach leafs.
Seal containers tightly and keep refrigerated until serving.
For 2 servings
- 100 g Rapunzel Rigatoni Semola/ul>for the avocado pesto dressing:
- 2 small avocados
- 1 ½ tbsp Rapunzel Pesto Verde, vegan
- 1 ½ tbsp Rapunzel cashew spread
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp Rapunzel olive oil Kreta P.G.I., extra virgin
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp Rapunzel sea salt, iodized
- 80 g Rapunzel dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 80 g Rapunzel Kalamata olives, violet, pitted
- 100 g Mozzarella
- 100 g baby spinach
- 20 g Rapunzel pine nuts
- 2 containers to go