Preheat oven to 165° and grease a 25cm cake tin.
Give the 50 g coconut oil with 50 g sugar into the baking tin and let bake until oil and sugar melts together and bubbles. Let cool off and set aside for later. Place the slices of plum into the baking tin like a spiral sun, starting in the center and going out. Stir linseed flour and water together in a small bowl till it turns glopp, add more water if needed (or use eggs alternatively). Beat coconut oil and sugar together with a food mixer, until fluffy. Mix the linseed mixture under and mix again. Add coconut flour, polenta, baking powder, lemon zest and juice and mix. Transfer cake batter evenly over the plums in the cake tin. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean. Let cool off, turn over and serve optionally with whipped cream.
For the plum layer:
- 50 g Rapunzel coconut oil, cold pressed
- 50 g Rapunzel rapadura whole cane sugar
or substitute with Rapunzel cristallino raw cane sugar
- 5 plums, pitted and cut into thin slices
- 3 tbs Rapunzel linseed flour, mixed with 300 ml water (or substitute with 3 eggs)
- 180 g Rapunzel coconut oil, cold pressed
- 200 g Rapunzel cristallino raw cane sugar
- 150 g Rapunzel coconut flour
- 150 g Rapunzel polenta (minute polenta) precooked
- 1 prize Rapunzel sea salt with iodine
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 lemons for zest and juice