Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Soak the dried tomatoes in a small bowl of water for 5 minutes. Mix pumpkin seed flour, rubbed carrots, linseed flour, grated parmesan, cream cheese, baking powder, olive oil and eggs. Set the sliced tomatoes and add them to the dough. Spice up the batter as you like with sea salt and pepper. If the dough is to firm, you can add a little bit milk. Transfer the mixture into muffin forms, sprinkle with the roasted pumpkin kernels and bake for about 20 - 30 minutes.
For the dip heat some oil in a frying pan, add the tomatoes, onion and garlic and saute it. Afterwards fill it in a bowl. Mix it up with some low fat curd, plain yoghurt and the lemon squash. Spice it up with sea salt, pepper and some italian herbs.
- 100 g Rapunzel dried tomatoes, sliced in cubes
- 70 g Rapunzel pumpkin seed flour
- 150 g carrots, rubbed
- 1 tbs Rapunzel linseed flour
- 60 g grated parmesan
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbs Rapunzel olive oil extra virgin
- 3 eggs
- Rapunzel sea salt, pepper
- Optional: Rapunzel pumpkin kernels roasted