- Preparation time: 30 min
- quick preparation
Preheat oven to 390 °F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Lay eggplants out on baking tray and sprinkle the cut halves with palm or olive oil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
In a small baking pan toast chia and sesame seeds for 2-3 minutes. Mix tahini, olive oil, coconut blossom syrup and vinegar in a small bowl together. Add yeast flakes and salt and mix again. Spread tahini paste on the cut eggplants and sprinkle with chia and sesame seeds.
If available, roast for a couple of minutes on a grill for extra flavor. Serve hot with quinoa or buck wheat as side dishes.
for 2 servings:
- 2 eggplants, cut lengthwise
- 1 tbs Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- 2 tsp Rapunzel coconut blossom syrup
- 2 tsp Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- 2 tbs Rapunzel white tahini
- 2 tbs Rapunzel condimento bianco vinegar
- 2 tsp yeast flakes, grain basis
- 1 pinch Rapunzel sea salt, Atlantic<7ul>for serving: