Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish with coconut oil.
Toast buckwheat and walnuts in a baking pan for about 2 minutes. Mix buckwheat, walnuts, coconut flakes, cranberries, chia seeds, sesame and grated dark chocolate in a large bowl. Heat maple syrup, coconut blossom sugar, peanut caramel butter in a baking dish. Once bubbles are forming let cook for another minute under constant stirring with a wooden spoon. Take off immediately. Pour the liquid into the large bowl with the buckwheat and stirr. Transfer everything into a the baking tray and press firmly into the pan. Pour the melted white chocolate over and sprinkle with buckwheat and chia seeds.
Let cool in refrigerator for 3 hours. Cut into squares and serve.
For about 12 bites
- 140 g Rapunzel buckwheat
- 140 g chopped Rapunzel walnuts
- 65 g Rapunzel coconut flakes, Hand in Hand
- 100 g chopped Rapunzel cranberries, dried
- 50 g Rapunzel chia seeds
- 50 g Rapunzel sesame seeds, Hand in Hand
or Rapunzel hemp seeds
- 70 g grated Rapunzel bittersweet baking chocolate, Hand in Hand
- 150 g Rapunzel maple syrup
- 60 g Rapunzel coconut blossom sugar
- 6 EL Rapunzel peanut caramel butter
- 200 g melted Rapunzel white baking chocolate, Hand in Hand