- preparation time: 30 Min.
- baking time: 30-40 Min.
Wash potatoes and cook for about 20 min. in salted water until they are overcooked. Soak the lenses in water for 15-20 min., drain and rinse off. Pre-boil the lentils in vegetable broth for approx. 10 min. until the liquid is completely absorbed, then set aside and allow to cool.
Finely dice the onion and dried tomatoes. Fry the onion in a saucepan in olive oil, then caramelise the tomato paste. Pour with Passata. Stir in the lentils and the dried tomato pieces. Season to taste with salt, pepper, yeast flakes and Italian herbs. Then set aside.
Cut the aubergine into thin slices lengthwise and sprinkle with salt. Then fry in olive oil from both sides. Peel and slice the potatoes. Make a casserole dish with some tomato sauce and place a few eggplant then potato slices on top. Cover again with tomato sauce and layer aubergines and potatoes on top. Finish with eggplant slices and the remaining tomato sauce.
Place the almond purée on the casserole and bake at 180 ° C top / bottom heat for 30-40 min.
jedes-essen-zaehlt.de Schritt für Schritt Rezept
- 1 kg of potatoes, hard-boiling
- 100 g Rapunzel red lentils
- 200 ml Rapunzel Vegetable bouillon without yeast
- 2 small onions
- 1 tbs Rapunzel olive oil, mild
- 5 Rapunzel dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 500 g Rapunzel Passata Rustica
- 2 tbs Rapunzel tomato paste
- 1 eggplant
- 3 tbs Rapunzel olive oil, mild
- pinch Rapunzel sea salt
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 3 tbs Rapunzel almond white, Europe
- 1 tsp Rapunzel yeast flakes