- Preparation time: 90 minutes
- Baking time: 30 minutes
For the dough, mix the flour, salt and sugar. Add oil, vinegar and 130 ml of warm water and knead everything with your hands in about 5 minutes to a smooth, elastic dough. Empty the bowl with water and turn it upside down over the dough. Let the dough rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Clean the mushrooms for the filling (do not wash) and roughly chop. Wash the spring onions and cut into thin rings. Wash the herbs cold, peel off the leaves and chop finely. Boil the almond paste with 250 ml of water in a saucepan and simmer for about 2 minutes on low heat until the mixture thickens. Stir occasionally. Season the sauce with herbal salt, paprika and pepper and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the chopped mushrooms for about 3 minutes over high heat. Add the herbs and spring onion rings and season with salt and pepper. Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Cover a baking sheet with baking paper. Place two clean kitchen towels on the work surface, overlapping each other, and dust with flour. Roll out the strudel dough to approx. 40 x 50 cm and carefully pull out with the back of the hand to a size of approx. 90 x 60 cm.
Spread almond sauce and spread the mushroom mixture on top. Around an edge of about 2 cm free. Beat the sides of the dough over the filling and carefully roll up the strudel from the longer side using the cloths. Place the strudel diagonally on the tin and - if necessary - push it together with your hands. Mix oil and soy milk with a fork and brush the strudel with it. Bake the strudel for about 30 minutes in the oven at top bottom heat until it is golden brown. Decorate with some almonds and spring onions.
- 350 g spelled flour bright
- 1 tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine
- 1 tsp Rapunzel coconut palm sugar
or Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar
- 4 tbsp Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel white wine
- 130 ml of warm water
- 3-4 tbsp Rapunzel almond butter
- 800 gr mushrooms (brown mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, wild mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms
or a mixture)
- 5 spring onions
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 5 stems of marjoram
- 1 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 1 tsp Rapunzel herb salt with iodine
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- black pepper at will