all recipes Soup
Tomato soup with cedar nuts
Peel onion and cut into small cubes. Peel and chop the garlic as well. Then fry the onion and garlic in olive oil. Add sugar, bay leaves and herb salt and deglaze with passata. Chop the soft tomatoes into small pieces and then add them to the soup together with the vegetable bouillon and water – let it simmer.
Roast the cedar nuts in a pan until golden brown and serve as a topping on top of the soup.
- 1 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 ½ tbsp Rapunzel Olive oil Crete
- 1 ½ tbsp Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ tbsp Rapunzel herbal salt
- 1000 ml Rapunzel Passata
- 300 ml water
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel Vegetable bouillon
- 100g Rapunzel Soft tomatoes
- ½ packet of Rapunzel Cedar nuts