Preheat oven to 180°C.
Mix all dry ingredients: hemp flour, ground almonds, linseed flour, hemp seeds, sesame, sea salt and backing powder. Add olive oil and water and knead all together. Press the dough ball down into a disc and roll it out very thinly between two sheets of parchment paper. Cut it with a knife into squares (4 cm). Spread the crackers out a bit so they don’t touch each other. Bake for about 20 minutes or till they are dry and crisp. Let the crackers cool off.
The crackers are going to turn out dark brown in color due to the hemp flour. Serve it with hummus, cheese, grapes and olives. They will taste also great with some wine.
Yields 24 crackers
- 50 g Rapunzel hemp flour
- 50 g Rapunzel almonds roasted, ground
- 2 tbs Rapunzel linseed flour
- 30 g Rapunzel hemp seeds peeled
- 2 tbs Rapunzel sesame not hulled
- ½ tsp Rapunzel sea salt with iodine
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Rapunzel olive oil Crete P.G.I. cold pressed
- 4 tbs water
- Cheese or hummus
- Rapunzel Kalamata olives violet, without stone in brine
- Rapunzel Montepulciano DOC