- Preparation time: 20 min.
- Baking time: 40 min.
Preheat oven to 200°C. Oil an ovenproof frying pan and place in oven to preheat. Mix flour, water, olive oil and salt in a bowl - add cumin and rosemary. Set aside for half an hour.
Prepare a baking sheet with mushrooms, bell pepper and rosemary twig and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven. Remove the pan with thick kitchen gloves and pour in chickpea dough till about ½ cm height. Bake for about 15 minutes. Spread pesto on socca’s and prepare as desired with mushrooms, bell pepper, olives, dried tomatoes, capers and arugula. Serve warm and taste with salt and pepper.
- 150 g Rapunzel chick peas flour
- 300 ml water
- 2 tsp Rapunzel olive oil cold pressed
- ¾ tsp Rapunzel atlantic sea salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- ½ bell pepper, seeds removed and cut in to stripes
- 1 rosemary twig
- 70 g Rapunzel pesto rosso, vegan
- 2 tbs Rapunzel kalamata olives violet, with stone in olive oil, stoned
- 3 Rapunzel dried tomatoes in olive oil, cut small
- 1 tbs Rapunzel capers in brine
- 1 handful of arugula salad
- salt and pepper