- Preparation time: 20 min
- warmes Gericht
- full meal
- volle Mahlzeit
Cook buckwheat as instructed on packaging.
In a small container mix miso paste with warm water until dissolved. Add tahini, olive oil, vinegar and herb salt and mix well.
Serve buckwheat in bowls and add sliced kale, cress, sprouts, avocado and sprinkle with the tahini dressing.
- 150 g Rapunzel buckwheat
- 1 handfull fresh Rapunzel bioSnacky cress
- 75 g fresh Rapunzel bioSnacky sprouts
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into pieces
- 250 g red kale, cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp Hatcho Miso soy paste
- 1 tsp warm water
- 1 tbs Rapunzel tahini (sesame spread)
- 1 1/2 tbs Rapunzel white wine vinegar
- 3 tbs Rapunzel olive oil Kreta P.G.I., extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp Rapunzel herb salt iodized 15 % herbs & vegetables
- If desired, add 1 tbs Rapunzel coconut blossom syrup