- preparation time: 10 min
- quick preparation
Place glasses into refrigerator to get chilled.
Give all ingredients into a mixer and blend until the consistency becomes smooth.
Pour the Pina Colada into the chilled glasses and garnish with the extra pineapple pieces.
for 2 cocktails
- 200 g chunks of pineapple, plus some slices extra to garnish
- 1 tbs Rapunzel cane sugar
- 2 tbs Rapunzel coconut cream
- 1 tsp Rapunzel vanilla powder Bourbon
- 100 ml pineapple juice
- 100 ml white rum
- optional for a virgin version: add 100 ml more pineapple juice instead of rum
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel grated coconut chips
- Ice cubes