- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Baking time: 15 minutes
Preheat oven at 150°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
Mix muesli, extra nuts, linseed flour, salt and vanilla powder in a bowl. Add coconut oil, almond butter and coconut palm syrup and mix till everything is lightly coated. Transfer the muesli to the baking tray and spread out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to achieve an even gold brown color. Let cool off and serve with milk or yogurt and your favorite fruits.
Store the granola in an airtight container.
- 750 g Rapunzel Original
- optional Rapunzel californian almonds chopped (or any other nuts)
- 1 tbs Rapunzel linseed flour
- 1 pinch Rapunzel sea salt with iodine
- 1 pinch Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- 2 tbs Rapunzel coconut oil cold pressed
- 2 tbs Rapunzel white almond butter, from Europe
- 4 tbs Rapunzel coconut palm syrup
or Rapunzel maple syrup grade A