Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Place all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a uniform dough using a food processor or by hand. Let the dough soak for about 5 minutes. Almond or hazelnut oil can be added to the dough at will.
Form 4 small rolls out of the dough with moistened hands, sprinkle with sesame seeds and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown (keep the oven closed while baking). Let cool and serve warm.
- 150 g low-fat curd
- 2 eggs
- 40 g of psyllium
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel Sesame not hulled
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel linseed flour
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Rapunzel sea salt
- 1 pr. fresh nutmeg, grated
- Sesame for sprinkling