- Preperation time: 20 minutes
- Baking time: 12 - 15 minutes
- quick preparation
Prepare 4-6 small molds. Brush the molds with butter or margarine and sprinkle with almond flour or ground almonds. Peel the pears, cut into small slices, cook with a little water and 3 tbsp coconut sugar for 10 - 15 minutes. Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, allowing the sugar to trickle in gradually. Mix the Tonka powder, quark, locust bean gum, cinnamon and lemon juice with egg yolks until smooth. Pass the egg white carefully.
Drain the pear slices and place in the molds. Fill with the quark egg mixture until just below the edge and bake in the preheated oven at 200 °C for 12 - 15 minutes. Please keep the oven door closed! Remove the risen soufflée from the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar at will and enjoy warm.
Tip: It also tastes good with berries or rhubarb.
- 2 eggs
- 2 pears
- 6 tbsp Rapunzel coconut blossom sugar
or Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar)
- 150 g of lean quark
- 1 pinch of cinnamon, ground
- 2 pinches Rapunzel Tonka bean, ground
- ½-1 tsp Rapunzel locust bean gum
- 1 pinch of Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- ground into powdered sugar Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar
- fruits for garnish (as desired)
- 1-2 tbsp plant margarine
or warm butter for the molds
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel almond flour
or Rapunzel almonds roasted, ground