For the crust:
Melt the margarine. Stir in the remaining ingredients and knead until a dough forms. Press the dough into the bottom of an oiled springform form and allow it to cool.
For the filling:
Puree the ingredients for the filling in a blender until creamy. To thicken, stir agar agar powder into the boiling water with a whisk. Simmer for 5 minutes and add to the filling, mix well and continue mixing everything quickly. Spread a little more than half of the tofu filling on the base. Set aside a few cherries for decoration. Spread the remaining cherries evenly on the tofu filling. Pour the rest of the tofu filling over the cherries and smooth out.
For the glaze:
Bring the cherry juice, cinnamon, and vanilla sugar to a boil. Stir in agar agar with a whisk and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour the glaze on the filling and chill the cake.
For the cream:
Heat the margarine and puree with the other ingredients in a blender and refrigerate. Decorate the cake with cream and put the remaining cherries on top of the icing.
For the Crust:
- 70 g margarine
- 150 g Rapunzel original muesli
- 150 g Rapunzel Oats, small leaf
or Rapunzel Spelt flakes small leaf
- 70 g Rapunzel maple syrup grade A
- ½ tsp cinamon
- 50 ml water
- 150 ml water
- 700 g tofu natural
- 1 pinch atlantic sea salt fine
- 150 g Rapunzel maple syrup grade A
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 ml Rapunzel sunflower oil
- 5 pack Rapunzel Bourbon vanilla sugar with Rapadura
- 330 ml water
- 18 g Rapunzel agar agar powder
- 320 g canned sweet cherries (save the juice)
- ca. 200 ml cherry juice
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 pack Rapunzel bourbon vanilla sugar with Rapadura
- 3 g Rapunzel Agar Agar powde